A Helping Hand... Why Volunteer?
Every one of us has the power to implement the change we want to see in our community.
Volunteering for non-profits is a process that is richly rewarding for all involved. When you give up your time and resources, you are making a difference. Stepping beyond your world to assist another one is a valuable occassion that no one can take back from you!
Fathers In The Park needs your help. We are looking for volunteers to assist with community events, programs and much more. If you would like to assist with anything from set up to coordination, we have opportunities for you.
Additionally, we want to learn how to remain effective as the world changes and be a bridge within the community.
Together, we all will benefit from sharing best practices and new ideas!
Thank you for your interest in Fathers In The Park.
Without our volunteers, our program would not be possible. Whatever opportunity you decide to volunteer for, just know you are making a huge difference in the lives of families within our community.
There are a few different volunteer opportunities to choose from:
- In the Office—You can help with office tasks such as stuffing envelopes, making phone calls, etc. You can do some of these things from home too!
- At an Event—You can help with registration, etc. (tasks will vary depending on the event).
- Auxillary—You can assist Fathers In The Park by joining our seasoned professionals group, in helping to fundraise for the cause or by joining a special event committee to help us with event planning and logistics.
**Please note, for the saftey and security of all children and youth that participate in our programs:
- Volunteers must be at least 18 years old
- Will be subjected to a background check
By filling out and submitting the form below, you attest and agree to the above cirumstances.